Maybe all is because my
Maybe this is the reply I received
But I regret why should you
Why when I love you
When I felt I had found pieces of my heart
I realized ....
Matter how hard I try
During any I waited maybe your charge remains
I do not know what the reason, whether it's what
To be sure why you make me hurt
It's just that you never realized
Maybe this time I had given up hope
I have stopped praying for menbawaku with you
Honestly .....
I'm tired
strive without any hope
run without any purpose
talking without listening
praying for no reason
I'm tired of hoping about you
Maybe this is the reply I received
But I regret why should you
Why when I love you
When I felt I had found pieces of my heart
I realized ....
Matter how hard I try
During any I waited maybe your charge remains
I do not know what the reason, whether it's what
To be sure why you make me hurt
It's just that you never realized
Maybe this time I had given up hope
I have stopped praying for menbawaku with you
Honestly .....
I'm tired
strive without any hope
run without any purpose
talking without listening
praying for no reason
I'm tired of hoping about you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar